We are Hiring!
Management/Office-Assistant for the Memory Studies Association
Are you a proactive and sociable professional with a sense of responsibility?
Are you a team player who can work independently? Do you thrive in an international environment? Then we are looking for you!
The Memory Studies Association is hiring an administrative manager. If you are interested or know someone who might be a good fit, check out the job description.
The suitable candidate:
- Functions as the public face of the Memory Studies Association; s/he will be the first point of contact between the Executive Committee/Presidential Team and the members of the Association and between the MSA and outside partners.
- Performs secretarial tasks independently and proactively: incoming and outgoing mail, telephone communication, administrative support, agenda management, social media outreach, etc.
- Arranges meetings, takes minutes and monitors deadlines.
- Gathers processes and provides administrative information.
- Keeps an overview of the MSA annual budget and provides support in preparing financial reports.
- Supports the hiring and work of interns and other possible work teams in the future.
- Supports the search for, and applying to, grants and fellowships.
- Provides secretarial support to different Committees of the Association as required.
Starting date: 15 April 2023, or as early as possible.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit: https://bit.ly/3XDuOr9