The Center for Comparative Conflict Studies (CFCCS) at the Faculty of Media and Communications (FMK), Singidunum University is organizing the 12th International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies, from June 21-26, 2021.
This year we are offering 6 courses, which will be delivered online and will include synchronous lectures, group discussions and smaller working groups to allow interaction between participants and lecturers. Students who complete the course requirements will be eligible for 5 ECTS which they may transfer to their home institution.
The offered courses (in English) are:
- Feminist Peace and Security Studies: The Gendered Continuum of Peace-War, with Dr. Annick T.R. Wibben. Read more here.
- Rethinking Peace Education: The Work of Identity and Culture in Conflict Ridden Societies, with Dr. Zvi Bekerman. Read more here.
- Violence, War and Trauma, with Prof. Marie Breen-Smyth. Read more here.
- Citizenship in the 21st Century: Fragile Rights, Unequal Societies, Divided Cities, and Global Movements, with Prof. Igor Štiks. Read more here.
- International Intervention and the Myth of the “International Community”, with Dr. Maxine David. Read more here.
- Justice after Mass Atrocities: Truth-seeking, Retribution, Reparation, with Dr. Olivera Simić. Read more here.
For more information, visit www.cfccs.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application by March 15!